How to Stop Drinking Alcohol HD Video Course
A common sense approach to easily quitting drinking alcohol
“If you want to stop drinking take this course”
“Excellent course, I can’t possibly rate it highly enough. If you want to stop drinking take this course! This course has completely changed the way I think about alcohol. It has become a great tool in my life. There is nothing difficult to understand just a common sense approach that works. Thanks Kevin!”
Here’s why you need this
If you’re struggling to quit drinking now and you need help, if you’ve struggled in the past, or if want to help someone who is struggling now, this course punctures the bubble of confusing and dangerous misinformation that surrounds the alcohol and the quit alcohol industries, giving you an insight into why you drink alcohol and exactly what you need to do to stop.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn how to see alcohol for what it really is – a debilitating and deadly poison.
- We’ll look at how you can best manage your thinking and emotions about alcohol.
- We’ll consider why it’s so important to understand why you drink and your reasons to quit.
- This exclusive course digs into the language of addiction, those words and phrases that will keep you locked into the alcoholic mentality.
- We’ll examine some addiction language you might be using right now to describe yourself or your habit, words that are putting unnecessary roadblocks in your way.
- We’ll look at some of the more potent obstacles that stand in your way and how to avoid them.
- This course will show you how to gain control of your life and maintain that control during those all important first few weeks and months.
- We’ll look at how to deal with people who still drink, especially your family and friends.
- We’ll go over what to expect from your recovery and some important mindsets that will keep your recovery time and discomfort to a minimum.
- I’ll show you some of the most common fears about quitting drinking and how to beat them.
- We’ll explore what you can expect once you quit and how to speed up the process.
- You will learn how to handle your past mistakes.
- We’ll face the big elephant in the room: are you an alcoholic?
- You’ll discover the four essential mindsets about quitting alcohol for good.
From Our Clients
“Everything that Kevin says, makes total sense. Alcohol is a poisonous toxic addictive drug. We have all been mislead by the propaganda! Kevin, Keep up the wonderful work, and may the truth you speak continue to help change lives, as It has already helped mine.”
“Watching these videos has helped me gain extra confidence in myself in that I can succeed with ridding alcohol from my life. No more denial and rationalizing this destructive behavior. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and thoughts!”
“There were just so many insights. Kevin’s engaging expressiveness, clear explanations and wide range of understanding are spot on. Personally, he got me thinking about how much drinking had been a way of ‘dealing’ with painful emotions that was not really dealing with them at all, and that in stopping drinking I did not have to have the solution in advance, ready prepared, as to how to deal with them, but that the natural process of our adjusting when ‘out of the comfort zone’ would discover the healthy way to deal with, and indeed grow from, those painful emotions. Thank you, Kevin. ”
“I’m currently onto my fourth listen through of the course – I play it on my MP3 while I’m at the gym working out. There is no doubt in my mind that your resources for life change will be more well-known and utilised than Allen Carr’s in the not too distant future.
Thanks for your help! ”
“I’ve just watched my first video from the course: Video 09 – “Your Commitment to Stopping Putting The Alcohol into Your Mouth” And I just had to email you to say how bloody inspirational it is! It’s cheered me right up, and just nudged me back on the right tracks again. Thanks man, you’ve no idea how much your YouTube channel, books, audio, and videos have helped me over the past couple of years.”
“I love it! I’m on day 23 now without a drink. Went to the Texans game today, where I’ve normally drank for the past 14 years & didn’t struggle a bit. You thought of everything regarding booze & I’ve really been enjoying your videos. I’m on video #79 or so. I plan on reading one of your books next. ”
“Very informative about all the aspects involved in quitting completely. Highly recommend.”
“I love this guy. What a brilliant mind. I am so impressed with his thinking, and proud that he is decided to use his experiences to help others.”
“ Almost 3 months alcohol free after finishing this course. It will stick with you like perhaps few other methods will. Most people don’t need expensive rehab. That’s all about $$ — someone else making it, and you spending it. I feel much more in control over my life now”
“Exactly what I needed. Spot on with the insight, I really need it spelling out to me right now, as I am very low, and I have a First class degree in psychology, that’s how good Kevin is! He really resonates with me, and I know this course is my lifeline to a better life.”